Miken Freak 23 Kyle Pearson Maxload USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat - 2022 Model
Introducing the Miken Freak Kyle Pearson Maxload USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat! Miken has created a new material for this edition of the Freak 23. They built it with the C4 Carbon Fiber Composite that will maximize the angles of the composite fibers on the barrel. Also, Miken has implemented their E-Flex 360 Technology. With the C4 Carbon Fiber Material + The E-Flex 360 Technology working together, ensures that you can connect with a softball on any part of the barrel face and achieve incredible performance. If you’re considering this bat, be sure to consider and note that it is a two-piece bat and will display flex at contact. Since it is a two-piece and features Miken’s Maxload, this bat is recommended mostly for power hitters.
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 12 Inch Barrel Length
- Displays The USSSA (New NTS Tested | 240 Compression Stamp), NSA & ISA Certifications
- Slightly End Loaded Swing Feel (Miken's 1/2 Oz Maxload)
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Slow Pitch Bat
- C4 Carbon Fiber - Allows For The Most Efficient Angling Of Composite Fibers On The Barrel Of The Bat. The Result Is Unmatched Performance & Consistency On Softballs Coming Off The Barrel.
- E-Flex 360 Barrel - This Barrel Design Works With The C4 Carbon Fiber To Ensure Flex, Performance And Durability On All 360 Degrees Of The Barrel Face!
- F4P Energy Transfer - Improves Energy Transfer From The Handle To The Barrel To Result In Top Performance & Barrel Flex.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP