Maple Wooden Baseball Bats
- Old Hickory RA13 Pro Maple Wood Baseball Bat by Old Hickory$174.99
- Old Hickory 28NA Nolan Arenado Custom Pro Maple Baseball Bat by Old Hickory$174.99
- Old Hickory JD28 J.D. Martinez Custom Pro Maple Wood Bat by Old Hickory$174.99
- Old Hickory J143M Custom Pro Maple Baseball Bat (-5) by Old Hickory$134.99
- Old Hickory J154Y Custom Pro Maple Youth Baseball Bat by Old Hickory$114.99
Wooden Baseball Bats Buying Guides
June 14, 2022
For ballplayers looking for a classic or professional baseball experience, nothing beats the sound and feel of using the best wood baseball bats on the market. There are a lot of wood bats to choose from, so we've put together an informative guide to help you choose from some of the best wood bats for your baseball experience.
March 29, 2022
There are so many bat choices for baseball and softball players in today’s game, it can often seem overwhelming. Understanding the differences between composite vs. aluminum bats is sometimes difficult for players - this wasn’t an issue decades ago when wood was the only option.
March 22, 2022
How many times have you seen a professional baseball or softball player take a big cut and lose his/her bat into the stands? It’s not that uncommon, and the simple fact that it happens to even professionals should make the importance of a bat grip or batting gloves even more obvious.
April 26, 2022
Pine tar is a very tacky, sticky substance that is produced by the high temperature carbonization of pine wood. Before its use in baseball, it was primarily used by mariners as a sealant for their vessels.
May 17, 2022
Purchasing a new bat can be very overwhelming at times due to the huge volume of bats available on the market. Durability, performance, and comfort at the plate are all key things to consider when choosing a new bat.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP