All-Star System 7 Digital Camo Intermediate Catcher's Kit
New digital camo color combinations
Designed with the exact same material as the Adult Pro System Seven line of catching gear, this youth-elite gear is the best of the best when it comes to youth baseball.
The sets include two-tone MVP catcher's headgear, custom colored System Seven chest protectors and leg guards.MVP 2500 System Seven Helmet
- The System Seven MVP2500 series of masks are recommended for college though youth catchers. This mask features an I-BAR VISION steel cage, a high impact resistant ABS plastic shell with increased forehead thickness, a backplate designed to keep the snaps on, and a breathable 3D mesh padding liner.
- The bars on the cage around the eye openings are flatter for increased range of view and to make the bars stronger. Instead of using a round steel bar, the I-BAR VISION cages utilize a flat bar, comparable to an I-Beam used in building construction.
- Fits head sizes 7 - 7 1/2
System Seven Intermediate Chest Protector
- The System Seven Young Pro Series chest protectors are built with the same foams and fabrics as the professional men's chest protectors, but are scaled down to fit smaller bodies.
- Internal moldable PE protective plates are inserted into the throat, collarbone, and sternum to keep those sensitive areas well protected. The longer you wear it, the more it will conform to your body.
- DeltaFlex harness allows for maximum adjustability and comfort, fitting a wide range of body types.
- 15.5" size
System Seven Intermediate Leg Guards
- Super lightweight, breathable, and durable, these leg guards are designed to fit great, take abuse, and be super comfortable. Large perforated padding and vented shins help the player's legs breathe.
- The DeltaFlex harness pre-crosses the straps to keep the back of knee free and prevent leg guards from shifting.
- Adjustable Patella Plus Gel knee pad and shin pads help keep knees healthy and eliminate bruising.
- 14.5" size
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP