- Rawlings R9 Series 12.5" First Base Mitt - 2021 Model by Rawlings$129.99
- Rawlings Sandlot 12.5" First Base Mitt - 2022 Model by Rawlings$89.99
- Mizuno MVP Prime 12.5" First Base Mitt - 2022 Model by Mizuno$119.99
- Wilson A2000 1620 SuperSkin 12.5" Baseball First Base Mitt - 2021 Model by Wilson$299.99
- Wilson A2000 1679 SuperSkin 12.5" Baseball First Base Mitt - 2023 Model by Wilson$299.99
- Wilson A1000 1620 12.5" Baseball First Base Mitt by WilsonOut of stock
- Mizuno MVP Prime SE GXF50PSE4 12.5" Baseball First Base Mitt - Black/Gold by MizunoOut of stock
First Base Baseball Gloves Buying Guides
March 08, 2022
In baseball and softball, a fielding glove is one of the most important tools you’ll need to become a successful player. What size glove you should use largely depends on the position you play, but there are also other factors that help determine exactly which glove you should equip yourself with.
May 10, 2022
All baseball gloves are not created equally. Middle infielders need a different glove than outfielders. The first baseman and the catcher each have their own mitts to pick from, and outfielders would definitely struggle using a glove made for middle infielders.
March 22, 2022
There are various methods you can use to break in and soften your glove. Some of these methods can be used individually or in conjunction with others. Read on and we’ll cover the different ways to break in your glove, plus different methods on how to oil gloves.
April 12, 2022
When playing first base, it is very important that you are able to move and react quickly around the base, sometimes having to quickly adjust your feet depending on the accuracy of the throw you are catching.
March 29, 2022
Baseball and softball gloves are an important part of being a great player. It isn’t enough to just buy a glove, wear it on the field, and hope it gets the job done. You need to break your glove in, take care of it, condition it, and help maintain it so it extends beyond just a single season.
March 22, 2022
In baseball and softball, a glove is a tool that players spend exorbitant amounts of time breaking in, working on, using, and protecting. But eventually, the time comes for every glove where a lace snaps or a ball breaks through the webbing, and the last thing any player wants to do is throw out his or her well-conditioned glove and start fresh.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP