- Rawlings R9 Series 12" Fastpitch Softball Glove - 2023 Model by Rawlings$129.99
- Rawlings Shut Out 12.5" Fastpitch Softball Glove - 2020 Model by Rawlings$69.99
- Rawlings Heart of the Hide PRO125SB-18GW 12.5" Fastpitch Softball Glove by Rawlings$279.99
- Rawlings Liberty Advanced RLA120 12" Fastpitch Softball Glove by Rawlings$179.99
- Rawlings R9 Series 12.5" Double Lace Fastpitch Softball Glove - 2021 Model by Rawlings$129.99
- Rawlings Liberty Advanced RLA120-31WNS 12" Fastpitch Softball Glove - 2022 Model by Rawlings$199.99
Infield Fastpitch Gloves Buying Guides
March 08, 2022
In baseball and softball, a fielding glove is one of the most important tools you’ll need to become a successful player. What size glove you should use largely depends on the position you play, but there are also other factors that help determine exactly which glove you should equip yourself with.
May 17, 2022
In this article we will be taking a closer look at the best softball gloves for 2021, which include fastpitch gloves, slowpitch gloves, and youth softball gloves. Not only that, but we take a deeper dive into the best gloves for certain positions, such as best outfield gloves, infield gloves, and gloves for pitchers.
March 22, 2022
There are various methods you can use to break in and soften your glove. Some of these methods can be used individually or in conjunction with others. Read on and we’ll cover the different ways to break in your glove, plus different methods on how to oil gloves.
March 29, 2022
Baseball and softball gloves are an important part of being a great player. It isn’t enough to just buy a glove, wear it on the field, and hope it gets the job done. You need to break your glove in, take care of it, condition it, and help maintain it so it extends beyond just a single season.
March 22, 2022
In baseball and softball, a glove is a tool that players spend exorbitant amounts of time breaking in, working on, using, and protecting. But eventually, the time comes for every glove where a lace snaps or a ball breaks through the webbing, and the last thing any player wants to do is throw out his or her well-conditioned glove and start fresh.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP