If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call (888) 771 3111 for assistance.
Rawlings Gold Glove Collection Opti-Core RGG1175 11.75 Baseball Glove"

Rawlings RGG1175 Gold Glove 11.75" Adult Baseball Glove

Ask a Question

Item #: rwl-bg-rgg1175

Availability: Out of stock

Original Price $499.99

Our Price $399.99

Rawlings Gold Glove Collection Opti-Core RGG1175 11.75 Baseball Glove"


Suitable for these Positions

The Gold Glove edition of Rawlings baseball gloves has been designed with the highest standard of defensive greatness in mind – the Gold Glove Award.

The RGG1175 is 11.75” in length, ideal for a utility infielder or pitcher. This glove features Rawlings’ Modified Trap-Eze web, which provides just enough coverage for seams as a pitcher, while keeping a strong, shallow pocket for snagging hard line drives and quick transitions in the field.

The shell, palm, web and lacing are composed of very supple and stiff, but durable European leather. This glove also features an ultra-premium, luxury palm lining and hand-sewn welting. In addition to the top quality materials, Rawlings has also included their Opti-Core technology into the palm – layers of pre-curved padding for a custom feel, added protection and extra longevity for the life of the glove.

The hand opening features a conventional, open back with a laced binding. The conventional back allows for extra ventilation, while the laced binding provides a secure and snug fit – keeping the glove in place, even during the toughest plays.

The RGG1175 Gold Glove is cut, shaped and put together by a single, master craftsman the entire way through the process. This craftsman takes the time to break-in the glove about 20% of the way, leaving about 80% of the break-in for the player to shape and form the glove, just the way s/he prefers. Each glove includes a serial number indicating the craftsman, date created and glove production number. The RGG1175 Gold Glove from Rawlings is for the elite player looking for an elite glove to match the level of play.


Position P, 3B, SS, 2B
Age Group Adult
Web Type Modified Trapeze - Modified trapeze web
Palm Material European leather
Shell Material European leather
Web Material European leather
Lacing Material European leather
Lining Ultra-premium, luxury palm with wool backing
Backing Conventional - Open
Welting Material Hand sewn, European leather
Binding Laced
Palm Padding Opti-Core Technology - added layers of pre-curved padding
Hand Opening Standard
Approx. weight (oz.) Pending
Warranty 1 Year
Break-In (game ready, stiff, very stiff) Very Stiff; arrives 20% broken in

Product Questions

No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!

Review Breakdown

5 Star:
( 1 )
5 Star:
( 1 )
5 Star:
( 1 )
5 Star:
( 1 )
5 Star:
( 1 )

Please wait...

Product Reviews

Sort by:
Reviewed by John44
on September 23, 2014
Do you find this review helpful?

top quality

Very nice glove that is lighter than the primo. Glove bag is cool too

Reviewed by Philip41201
on December 29, 2013
Do you find this review helpful?

High quality

This glove is Rawling's top of the line glove. The leather is excellent. Very durable. Definitely worth $500

More Reviews:
  1. 1