Marucci CAT8 (-10) USSSA Baseball Bat - 2019 Model
New for the summer of 2018, Marucci is introducing their CAT8 USSSA Baseball Bat (-10). The CAT line has long been Marucci's bread and butter and the CAT8 appears to be their best work yet.
The Marucci CAT8 USSSA Baseball Bat brings to the plate some of the strongest yet lightest alloy in the game. The AZ105 Alloy construction is extremely durable and allows for thinner wall construction to increase performance. A multi-variable wall design gives the hitter an extended sweet spot and increased barrel flex. The high-performing alloy combined with a huge sweet spot provides the hitter with a bat that's ready to do some damage.
Marucci's second generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob helps decrease vibrations felt on mishits to help increase the overall feel of the bat. An extremely comfortable and tacky soft-touch grip helps complete the overall feel and performance of the CAT8.
The Marucci CAT8 USSSA Baseball Bat is USSSA certified, making it eligible for use in any USSSA sanctioned event.
If you are a competitive hitter looking for a light-swinging one-piece bat loaded with pop, look no further than the Marucci CAT8 USSSA Baseball Bat (-10).
- AZ105 alloy, the strongest aluminum on the Marucci bat line, allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate and better durability
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- 2 3/4in. barrel diameter
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP