Batting Helmets for Baseball & Softball
Items 1-20 of 62
- Easton Z5 2.0 High Gloss Two-Tone Senior Batting Helmet by Easton$29.98 Original Price $34.99 You Save 14%
- Rawlings Mach EXT Batting Helmet Extension by Rawlings$12.98 Original Price $12.99 You Save 0%
- RIP-IT Vision Pro Helmet featuring Blackout Technology by Rip-It$49.98
- Easton Prowess Grip Two-Tone Fastpitch Softball Batting Helmet w/Facemask by Easton$44.98 Original Price $59.99 You Save 25%
- Easton Z5 2.0 Matte Junior Batting Helmet by Easton$34.99 Original Price $39.99 You Save 13%
- EvoShield XVT Matte Adult Batting Helmet by Evoshield$34.99
- Rawlings Mach Matte Junior Batting Helmet w/ EXT Flap by Rawlings$54.99
- EvoShield XVT Matte Youth Batting Helmet by Evoshield$34.99
- Mizuno B6 Youth Batting Helmet by Mizuno$44.99
- Rawlings Mach Matte Senior Batting Helmet w/ EXT Flap by Rawlings$54.99
- Mizuno F6 Adult Fastpitch Softball Batting Helmet by Mizuno$59.99
- All Star System 7 Fitted Batting Helmet by All-Star$24.98 Original Price $39.99 You Save 38%
- All Star BH3000 Batting Helmet w/ Vela Fastpitch Mask by All-Star$24.98 Original Price $44.99 You Save 44%
- Easton Pro X Matte Senior Batting Helmet w/ Jaw Guard by Easton$74.99
- EvoShield XVT Senior Batting Helmet by Evoshield$29.99 Original Price $34.99 You Save 14%
- Rawlings CoolFlo Style Base Coach Helmet by Rawlings$29.99
- Easton Pro X Matte Junior Batting Helmet w/ Jaw Guard by Easton$74.99
- Mizuno B6 Senior Batting Helmet by Mizuno$44.99
- RIP-IT Vision Pro Matte Helmet featuring Blackout Technology by Rip-It$49.98
Batting helmets are an essential part of the game. There isn't much variety in helmets, but manufacturers are constantly developing models that better-protect batters. Many youth leagues provide helmets with ear flaps on both sides for right- and left-handed hitters, but you can use a single-ear design as long as the ear facing the pitcher is covered.
Select from brands like DeMarini, Easton, Mizuno, All-Star, and Rawlings to find a helmet that's comfortable and fits. Helmets are made for tee-ball, junior, youth, adult, and senior players, so finding the perfect fit is easy. Test your new helmet, making sure it's not too tight or too loose, it doesn't restrict your vision and it won't rattle on your head or fall off when sprinting.
What is my batting helmet size?
Most helmets are One Size Fits Most for either Senior or Youth sizing. However, if you need to find out about your specific size you can check out our Baseball Helmet Buying Guide.
What kind of batting helmets do the pros use?
Pro players tend to use minimal helmets that have less padding, and the helmet will often only have an ear cover on the side facing the pitcher. Some players opt for more padding or a jawbone cover to protect against high and inside pitches.
Are baseball and softball batting helmets the same?
Baseball and Softball helmets are very similar but can have small differences. Some softball helmets will feature an additional face mask for added protection or gender specific padding for women’s fastpitch softball.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP