Rawlings Mach Carbon Baseball Batting Helmet
Introducing the Rawlings Mach Carbon Baseball Batting Helmet! The Mach Carbon features a durable and long-lasting IMPAX foam to help absorb and disperse force through multiple impacts. Mach Carbon includes wrapped jaw pads, as well as high-grade moisture wicking foams for customized fit and comfort. For this helmet, Rawlings added their patented Carbon/ABS hybrid design for increased strength and stiffness on high-impact areas. Several college baseball programs and minor league baseball teams use the Mach Carbon as well. This helmet also meets the NOCSAE standard for up to 95 MPH baseball pitch speed. If you are looking for a very durable and comfortable helmet, look no further than the Rawlings Mach Carbon Baseball Batting Helmet!
- Patented Carbon/ABS hybrid design for increased strength and stiffness on high-impact areas
- Durable, long-lasting IMPAX foam helps absorb and disperse force from impact
- Wrapped jaw pads and high-grade moisture wicking foams for custom fit and comfort
- Meets NOCSAE standard for baseball pitch speeds up to 95 MPH
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP