- Rawlings Liberty Advanced RLAFB 13" Fastpitch Softball First Base Mitt by Rawlings$199.99
- Rawlings R9 Series 12.5" Fastpitch Softball First Base Mitt - 2021 Model by Rawlings$129.99
- Rawlings Shut Out 13" Fastpitch Softball First Base Mitt - 2020 Model by RawlingsOut of stock
- Rawlings Liberty Advanced RLADCTSBGRG 13" Fastpitch Softball First Base Mitt- Gray/Rose- 2022 Model by RawlingsOut of stock
First Base Fastpitch Gloves Buying Guides
March 08, 2022
In baseball and softball, a fielding glove is one of the most important tools you’ll need to become a successful player. What size glove you should use largely depends on the position you play, but there are also other factors that help determine exactly which glove you should equip yourself with.
May 17, 2022
In this article we will be taking a closer look at the best softball gloves for 2021, which include fastpitch gloves, slowpitch gloves, and youth softball gloves. Not only that, but we take a deeper dive into the best gloves for certain positions, such as best outfield gloves, infield gloves, and gloves for pitchers.
March 22, 2022
There are various methods you can use to break in and soften your glove. Some of these methods can be used individually or in conjunction with others. Read on and we’ll cover the different ways to break in your glove, plus different methods on how to oil gloves.
March 29, 2022
Baseball and softball gloves are an important part of being a great player. It isn’t enough to just buy a glove, wear it on the field, and hope it gets the job done. You need to break your glove in, take care of it, condition it, and help maintain it so it extends beyond just a single season.
March 22, 2022
In baseball and softball, a glove is a tool that players spend exorbitant amounts of time breaking in, working on, using, and protecting. But eventually, the time comes for every glove where a lace snaps or a ball breaks through the webbing, and the last thing any player wants to do is throw out his or her well-conditioned glove and start fresh.
April 12, 2022
When playing first base, it is very important that you are able to move and react quickly around the base, sometimes having to quickly adjust your feet depending on the accuracy of the throw you are catching.
Other Great Choices
- @Recommendation.Title by @Recommendation.Brand$@Recommendation.Price@Recommendation.MSRP